- From the initial free market appraisal market appraisal all the way through to the final handover, we take care of every little detail to ensure that the sale is as effortless as possible for you.
- With our highly targeted online marketing strategies, we are regularly achieving above average selling prices for our clients.
- We guarantee the presentation of your boat will be first class, with professional quality photography and videos.
- With our extensive experience in the boating industry, we write knowledgeable and compelling ad copy that attracts buyers.
- We organise every aspect of the sale, attend the survey and sea trial with you, and conduct the final handover with the new owner onboard.
- We take care of all of the necessary paperwork, Contract of Sale, Bill of Sale, Distribution statements and process payments securely through our Trust Account..
- We are a trusted member of the Marine Brokers Institute of WA, so you can be assured of a sound business work ethic, transparent listing agreements, and Contracts of Sale that you can depend upon.
7 good reasons why you should choose West Coast Boat Brokers to sell your boat
We offer a comprehensive and fully mobile boat brokerage service,
covering the Perth metro area, extending South to Busselton and North to Two Rocks.
FREE MARKET APPRAISAL
Interested in selling your current boat? The first step is to establish a fair and realistic selling price.
With our many years of experience in the boat market we can help you to establish a realistic market value for your boat.
We’re here to help you make an informed decision. Fill out this simple form with some basic details of your boat, and we’ll send you an appraisal within 48 hours. From there, it’s up to you what you want to do!
Alternatively, if you would prefer to just give us a call on 0428 444 727, we can discuss the value of your boat over the phone, or arrange to meet you onboard for a much more accurate evaluation.
How can West Coast Boat Brokers help you to achieve the highest possible price for your boat?
The internet has become our primary means of searching for boats for sale. The age of advertising in traditional print media is dead. Online shopping is very much a visual medium, and the quality of the photographs, videos and presentation are paramount to the success of any online marketing campaign.
If you take a moment to look at boats for sale on any of the major boat sales websites, a simple comparison will reveal that there is a considerable difference in the way that brokers market boats. When you take an even closer look at the advertising, do you feel compelled to pick up the phone and book and inspection, or is the advertising soulless and uninspiring? Is the true quality and value of the boat reflected in the advertising?
Great marketing ~ Sells boats
At West Coast Boat Brokers, we pride ourselves on the quality of our online marketing that makes our listings stand out from the crowd. If you compare our advertising to other brokers, you will notice that we include a lot more high-quality photographs, we write a considerable amount of compelling ad copy, and we include a lot more detailed specifications and information than the greater majority of brokers. This content is very important to perspective buyers, and it builds additional value into the boats we sell, and that translates into higher selling prices.
As a general rule of thumb ~ good quality marketing will increase the interest in a boat, and the greater the interest, the greater the demand… And greater demand, leads to higher sales prices!
With our highly targeted marketing approach, we have regularly managed to attract buyers from all over Australia, and that greatly increases the size of the market for our clients’ boats.
The importance of high quality Photographs for online advertising can not be underestimated.
We have invested a considerable amount into premium quality photographic equipment to ensure that we capture every client’s boat in the best possible light. We shoot boats out on the water where they present at their very best. With our in-house post processing we are able to correct exposures and bring the images to life with some local adjustments.
Simply put, we go to great lengths to present our clients boats in the most professional way possible. Our listings stand out from the crowd, and most importantly, attract the attention of buyers.
In this photo the interior looks light, bright, cosy and inviting.
A very appealing presentation for a perspective buyer.
Compare these two images and it is pretty obvious which one does a superior job of showcasing the interior of this beautiful yacht.
However, when you trawl through the advertising for boats for sale online, it’s surprising just how many of the ads contain poor quality photographs.
Poorly advertised boats struggle to attract buyers, which results in lower demand, and that usually translates into
lower selling prices.
In this photo the interior looks dark, cold and rather uninviting.
A very unappealing presentation for a perspective buyer.